—There is no I in team—
Success stories sounds like a terrible name for a page, and very show-offish. I would therefore like to put a disclaimer on this page before you even start reading it to state that no great work is ever done by just one person on their own. It always requires a team of people and a great leader, either to add more brains to the thinking, or to do the actual work.
But here are some of the things I am proud of achieving:
- Increasing turnover to 5 times what it was when taking over the business.
- Assisting companies in building in depth, valuable client databases.
- Taking a page from 1000 likes to 85000 likes in just over 18 months. (and, more importantly, as likes don’t really count for much, keeping the engagement high)
- Taking another page from 5000 likes to 35000 likes in just over a year.
- Bringing in 6000 leads for the various parts of the business in a year.
- Getting businesses to understand the importance of analysis, reporting and measurement. And most importantly, measuring what they did wrong and how we can improve on it going forward.
- Getting agencies to work together and share results on campaigns. Using those learnings to do better in the upcoming campaigns.
- Integrating campaigns and measuring the impact the various elements have on one another.